YES!!! Wait a minute….Dammit

Good news, I (finally) met with the doctor and she has agreed to tie my tubes. I explained everything to her, she asked me a few questions just to be sure I’m 100% informed and ready for this procedure and with no issue she agreed. FINALLY! It only took two effing years!!

Bad news, the earliest availability for my surgery isn’t until mid January. We might get transferred before my surgery date…

But there is a small chance we’ll still be here. We won’t know anything for about two more weeks, so prepare yourselves for some erratic behavior from me because I don’t know how much more back and forth BS I can take.


2 thoughts on “YES!!! Wait a minute….Dammit

What are Your Thoughts? Feelings? Ideas?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s